About the sponsor
Since 1974 the Washington Association of Alcoholism and Addiction Programs has:
- Provided the means by which alcoholism and other drug addiction programs may enhance the effectiveness of their work;
- Supported the ongoing development of the administration of the programs that assist the alcoholic and other drug addicted person and others affected by the illness;
- Created an environment which promotes cohesiveness, openness, candidness, discretion, commitment, and trust;
- Effected, developed and practiced a process which nurtures both personal and professional growth for chemical dependency program directors;
- Facilitate an environment of communication where program directors can share mutual concerns and problems and take appropriate action when necessary.